https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgJ66g-hyqvnZM_sloh7WeVI1y3-Ikfrp_iOmIR3cP0S90bNjVFVOJzgHhg3LdAqdBGc3KGpQ3tnGpu_ohb3J5wyhxPKnuNAHBbStWg5NIPoVSLLqsX4e0us2WbD_QoL37yBoJHNzj5wJU/s400/bat_banana_t4belajarblogger.png
href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=10" target="_blank">
Widget-Animasi-Blog

SaeSaeSee's

Hnya Untuk Setting,an Lucu* an

Tenses

Posted by nHa yHoung Adud Kamis, 21 Februari 2013 0 komentar
TENSES


Past Continuous Tense
I was having a concert at my club.
Present Continuous Tense
What are these paddy wagons doing here?
They are raiding me.
We are being raided.
Past Simple Tense
I didn’t quite understand it.

Then I moved back to new York where I met Bette Midler.
I produced the Rose and that led me to proding “Trading Places”.
It is the best Eddie Murphy movie.
I am very proud of my work that i have done as a film maker.
I was a pretty big silver and gold trader.
I always paid my taxes.
i took a legal tax deduction on my silver trade.
They claimed that it was now illegal.
But they made it retroactive.
You owe us six hundred thousand dollars.
We went to court.
The judge agreed with the IRS and said they could do it retroactively.
That was when i knew there is something wrong with the system.
How do you have penalties and interests on something when they retroactively change the law?
the IRS and the whole bankers scam .. and I want to discuss that with you here

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Total Tayangan Halaman