WestLife song's
Sabtu, 23 Februari 2013
0
komentar
Westlife Lyric's song
"Somebody Needs You"
I'm only human Sometimes I make mistakes
If you forgive me
I'm gonna do what it takes
But now I know better
To hurt you was wrong
Girl it's with you I belong
Somebody needs you like never before
Somebody wants your love
Baby so open the door
Don't you leave me alone
Don't you turn out the light
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you tonight
I've been thinking
We should be talking it through
You must believe me
I'll make it up to you
Cause I now know better
To hurt you was wrong
Girl it's with you I belong
Somebody needs you like never before
Somebody wants your love
Baby so open the door
Don't you leave me alone
Don't you turn out the light
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you tonight
In the dark,
When there's no one else around
I still pray
That our love can be found
Somebody needs you like never before
Somebody wants you
Baby open the door
Don't you leave me alone
Don't you turn out the light
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you
Somebody needs you like never before
Somebody wants your love
Baby open the door
Don't you leave me alone
Don't you turn out the light
Somebody wants you
Somebody needs you tonight
Westlife - If I Let You Go
Day after day
Time pass away
And I just can't get you out my mind
Nobody knows
I hide it inside
I keep on searching
But I can't find
The courage to show
To letting you know
I never felt so much love before
And once again
I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out
c/o
But if I let you go
I will never know
What's my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see
You smiling back at me
How will I know
If I let you go
NIght after night
I hear myself say
What can't this feeling just fade away
There's no one like you
Can speak to my heart
It's just a shame we worlds apart
I'm too shy to ask
I'm too proud to lose
But sooneer or later
I've got to choose
And once again
I'm thinking about
taking the easy way out
Time pass away
And I just can't get you out my mind
Nobody knows
I hide it inside
I keep on searching
But I can't find
The courage to show
To letting you know
I never felt so much love before
And once again
I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out
c/o
But if I let you go
I will never know
What's my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see
You smiling back at me
How will I know
If I let you go
NIght after night
I hear myself say
What can't this feeling just fade away
There's no one like you
Can speak to my heart
It's just a shame we worlds apart
I'm too shy to ask
I'm too proud to lose
But sooneer or later
I've got to choose
And once again
I'm thinking about
taking the easy way out
I Need You
Baby baby, I swear to you
Baby baby, I’m here for you
Baby baby, I’m here for you
I don’t know why, why I did those things to you
What went through my mind and I don’t know why
Why I broke your heart in two, guess that I was blind
What went through my mind and I don’t know why
Why I broke your heart in two, guess that I was blind
* Baby how I wish you could forgive me, one more time
** And I swear, I’ll be there, (anytime you want me too)
I’ll be true (here for you), don’t leave me lonely cause I need you
I’ll be true (here for you), don’t leave me lonely cause I need you
Yes, I’ve been a fool, now I can see the price to pay I canit run and hide
Cause I’m loosing you and my chances slipped away with each time I lied
Cause I’m loosing you and my chances slipped away with each time I lied
[Repeat * , **]
Baby living without you will tear me apart
When I know how it could have been
But I don’t care what it leads to let’s make a new start
And give love a chance to win, cause baby I swear
When I know how it could have been
But I don’t care what it leads to let’s make a new start
And give love a chance to win, cause baby I swear
Baby baby, I swear to you, anytime you want me too
Baby baby, I’m here for you, don’t leave me lonely cause I need you
Baby baby, I’m here for you, don’t leave me lonely cause I need you
[Repeat ** , **]
Yes, baby I need you
"Queen Of My Heart"
[Kian:]
So here we stand
In our secret place
With a sound of the crowd
So far away
And you take my hand
And it feels like home
We both understand
It's where we belong
[Bryan:]
So how do I say?
Do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly
So let's take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times
[CHORUS:]
[All:]
I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory
Will last for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I've found my way
Back to your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart
[Bryan:]
Queen of my heart
[Shane:]
So let's take tonight
And never let go
While dancing we'll kiss
Like there's no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down
Like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment
Till we meet again
[Mark: (All:)]
But no matter how far
(Matter how far)
Or where you may be
(Where you may be)
I just close my eyes
(I just close my eyes)
And you're in my dreams
And there you will be
Until we meet
[Repeat chorus twice]
[Shane: (All:)]
Oh yeah
You're the
Queen of my heart
(Of my heart)
No matter
How many years it takes
(Queen of my heart)
I'll give it all to you
Oh yeah
(Queen of my heart)
Oh yes you are
The queen of my heart
So here we stand
In our secret place
With a sound of the crowd
So far away
And you take my hand
And it feels like home
We both understand
It's where we belong
[Bryan:]
So how do I say?
Do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly
So let's take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times
[CHORUS:]
[All:]
I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory
Will last for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I've found my way
Back to your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart
[Bryan:]
Queen of my heart
[Shane:]
So let's take tonight
And never let go
While dancing we'll kiss
Like there's no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down
Like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment
Till we meet again
[Mark: (All:)]
But no matter how far
(Matter how far)
Or where you may be
(Where you may be)
I just close my eyes
(I just close my eyes)
And you're in my dreams
And there you will be
Until we meet
[Repeat chorus twice]
[Shane: (All:)]
Oh yeah
You're the
Queen of my heart
(Of my heart)
No matter
How many years it takes
(Queen of my heart)
I'll give it all to you
Oh yeah
(Queen of my heart)
Oh yes you are
The queen of my heart
Fool Againt
Baby, I know the storyI've seen the picture
It's written all over your face
Tell me, what's the secret
That you've been hiding
Who's gonna take my place
I should've seen it coming
I should have read the signs
Anyway...I guess it's over
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know
You never told me
Baby, you should've called me
When you were lonely
When you needed me to be there
Sadly, you never gave me two many chances
To show how much I care
I should've seen it coming
I should have read the signs
Anyway...I guess it's over
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know
You never told me
About the pain and the tears
Oh, Oh, Oh
If I could, I would
Turn back the time
I should've seen it coming
I should have read the signs
Anyway...I guess it's over
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know
You never told me
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend
How was I to know
You never told me

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar